Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I Just Booked Our Cruise

It's done. I just booked a cruise for Matt and I in February. We are leaving from Miami and are going through the Western Caribean (Cozumel, Belize, Honduras and Grand Cayman). I am so excited. I haven't been anywhere warm and tropical since Florida when i was eight. We have decided on our day excursions in the ports and as long as they are still offered we will be seeing the Mayan Ruins in Cozumel, cave tubing in Belize, and swimming with dolphins in Honduras. I can hardly wait.

Matt's mom will be coming to stay with Alyssa which i am really grateful for. I know that Grandma and Alyssa will have a great time. And Matt's Aunty Judy may come to stay as well. I know that she will be safe and happy but i am still a little nervous about leaving her for a week. But the anticipation and excitement will take over i'm sure and i will soon be enjoying the sun, water and my husband. I can't wait.

1 comment:

E said...

TAG!! See my blog *hugs*